Monday, December 7, 2009

Stepping it up...

by Susan

Oh my goodness.... my hips, my thighs, my calves, oh yes and my shoulders.


After weighing in one pound shy of hitting my Thanksgiving goal of 5lbs. I decided I needed to step it up a notch to make sure I hit the 5lb. Christmas goal. I wanted to go for a walk this morning but decided it would be best not to take the girls out in the 25 degree weather. It is so cold in the Pacific Northwest today and when you add the wind to that, well it just wasn't very appealing. So I decided I would pull out one of many "I am buying this dvd because I am going to work out video" brushed the dust off of it and actually pressed play.


Well, let me tell ya everyone thinks that Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser is the mean one, well I beg to differ. Holy cow! I did a 20 minute work out with Bob Harper and well he was just a jerk. LOL The sad thing is I was hurting within the first 5 minutes. I am so out of shape. I did also have to pause the video because I had a couple of little helpers and could not pass on the opportunity to take pictures. Yes, it is super cold outside and Ryleigh insisted in wearing a sleevless shirt with shorts.

I'm already achy but it really did feel good to get up and move. I challenge you that if you haven't done some kind exercise today before you sit on the couch and settle in for the evening get up and move. You'll feel better and will be more motivated for tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment