Thursday, October 8, 2009

The last day 1

by Susan
Whew… my last day 1 is in the books. I think it went pretty good. It was such a gorgeous fall day. The girls and I went for a walk and spent some time playing outside. We spent our walk looking for different shapes that are in the environment around us. Can I just say I love how Reagan says octagon. So cute.

I wish I would have done better drinking my water. I don’t get it, why is it so hard for me to drink water?

I am looking forward to spending time with Jenn, and her family tomorrow. Our families are going to the pumpkin patch. Yay! We will also having lunch at Panera Bread. I am planning ahead and have already decided what I will be ordering. It is my favorite thing there Smoked Turkey Hot Panini sandwich (without cheese) and the Broccoli Cheddar soup. The entire meal is 890 calories and 35 grams of fat (ouch) however half of my sandwich will be shared with Reagan so my intake of calories should be 590 calories and 26 grams of fat (still ouch). I am actually feeling pretty good about my choice.

So here are my goals for tomorrow:

1- Have a healthy low-cal breakfast
2- Stick to my menu choice
3- Drink 32oz of water
~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment